Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why I love watching Kimora

Alright, let me break it down. Kimora Lee Simmons is a momma tiger who is also running a successful fashion empire. She is a total diva, I mean ridiculous, but she loves those little girls and does her best to do right by them. She's Asian (Japanese mother, African American father)--how many Asian American women do we get to know on tv? She's not super-bright, but she seems to know it so she thinks on her feet and has staff members that somehow keep managing to come thru. She whips out this sassy attitude but it's smoke and mirrors because she's actually a goofball.

So, in short, she's pretty much just like me (only a multi-multi-millionaire).

No comments:

About

My photo
Oakland, CA, United States
Chronicles of a novice kids' clothing shop owner and mother in the Temescal neighborhood of Oakland. Ruby's Garden Kidwear & Flower Shop rocks my world.